Monday, March 8, 2010

I Believe...



I believe in fate, destiny, and karma.
I believe that everything balances out.
I believe that every time someone dies, someone else is born.
I believe a life based on hate is no life at all.
I believe a world full of love will create the most powerful union.
I believe that dwelling on the past will never get you to the future.
I believe that thinking too far into the future will force you to lose yourself.
I believe dreams do come true.
I believe miracles do happen.
I believe peace does exist.
and most of all
I believe love is the answer.



"I believe that laughing is the best calorie-burner.
I believe in kissing; kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day.
And most importantly, I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn



Peace & Love Always...
xx